Our School Mission statement is:
We value. We encourage. We expect.
Aims of the school:
- To provide a secure and happy environment in which effective learning can take place.
- To provide each child with a course of study appropriate to his/her age and ability with the focus on Literacy and Numeracy, and an emphasis placed on technology for the 21st century.
- To develop the potential of each child – academically, socially, physically, creatively and emotionally.
- To promote a caring community in which the children and staff have a sense of their own worth.
- To promote sensitivity, tolerance and understanding of others.
- To promote self-discipline and self-esteem.