FEPs meet regularly to discuss fundraising opportunities for the school and for Beechbuds. Anyone is welcome to attend the meetings to share your ideas and provide your help – all assistance is appreciated and all money raised goes back into the school to ensure that the children get the best opportunities and education available.
Chairperson – Georgina Quayle
Vice Chairperson – Lucy Jones
Secretary – Sharon Weetman
Treasurer – Sarah Menzies
FEPS hold 6 fundraising events throughout the year. Also the last Friday of every month is traditionally a non-school uniform day. Children get to wear their own clothes for a donation of either £1 or an item that FEPS are requesting for upcoming events.
Upcoming FEPS Events
- Non-school Uniform day Friday 27th September
- Halloween Disco Thursday 17th October
- Non-school Uniform day Friday 25th October
Our events include
- Easter and Halloween Discos
- Summer and Christmas Fairs
- Ladies Night (with shopping and wine)
- Family nights, such as quiz and curry, treasure hunts or film nights.
Some of the things we fund / have funded are
- Subsidising the cost of school trips for School and Beechbuds
- The purchase of the new Stage
- The intercom system for Beechbuds
- The Class Phonics Books that your child brings home
A Message From the Chair of FEPS
Hello and welcome to FEPS, I’m Georgina Quayle and I am the Chairperson for the PTFA.
For anyone that doesn’t know, we are your PTFA, ‘Friends of Eccleston Primary School’.
Throughout the year we hold a number of popular, successful events to raise money for school funds, which enables our children to use / take part in things that wouldn’t ordinarily be possible.
If you are able to help out at any of our events (or assist with planning, without coming to events), or have any ideas for future events / fund raising then please let us know. We are a really friendly bunch of Mums and Dads and everyone will be made welcome.
Please feel free to contact me about anything on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all of FEPS, past and present and future.