The special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) local offer brings together information that is helpful to children and young people aged 0-25 and their families.
The local offer covers:
- Public services that are available within education, health and social care
- Voluntary and private sector support and services like charities and disability groups, nurseries or youth clubs.
- Activities for children and young people who have additional needs like cinema screenings for children with specific needs, evening clubs during the week and events throughout the school holidays.
- Information for young adults to help you make informed choices about things that are important to you like employment and where to live, options after school and transport and social activities
- Help for parents and carers like independent advice services and who to speak to if you think your child needs extra help